Sump Pump Installation and Repair
Do you know what the best way to keep your basement and crawlspace dry is? With the use of a well-maintained, fully functional sump pump.
At Go Green Express Home Services, our team of plumbers offers quality sump pump maintenance, repair, and installation. Customers continue to patronize our services because of our inimitable passion for customer satisfaction. When you choose us, you can expect nothing but reasonable rates, high-grade units, and top-notch services.
Basement & Foundation
Choosing a Sump Pump
Overall, the best way to prevent issues from arising is by selecting the right sump pump for your home. The two most commonly used units in sump pump installation include:
- Pedestal Pumps: Pedestal pumps make use of an above-the-ground motor that drives wastewater into the discharge pipes. Having an accessible motor makes repairs and maintenance easier.
- Submersible Pumps: These units have underwater pumps. Most homeowners opt for this option when getting a sump pump installation because they’re quieter and more durable. Perhaps the only downside is that repairs can be time-consuming.
Note: Both sump pump types also come with a battery back-up option. This is a feature you can use during severe weather conditions where you have no access to power.
Having a hard time deciding which unit to use? Don’t worry. Book an appointment with us. We can help assess what kind of sump pump best suits you and your family’s needs.
Signs You Need Sump Pump Repair
Some of the most common issues with sump pumps include:
- Overflowing: Choosing the wrong sump pump size or using too few units will force your pumps to take on more wastewater than they can accommodate. This can overwhelm your pump and cause water to pool up.
- Loss of Power: A power outage, tripped circuit breaker, and busted wiring system can all hamper your unit’s ability to generate energy.
- Overloading: Underpowered pumps will have a hard time draining wastewater. They may be able to get the job done on a few occasions, but it won’t be long until they burn out and shut down.
- Clogged Discharge Pipe: Your sump pump carries wastewater away from your home by pushing it through the discharge pipe. If the pipeline gets clogged, water may pool outside the drain. Pipes can also clog due to rocks, debris, and in the winter, ice.
Feel free to call us at any time if you notice any of the issues listed above. Our team is available for sewer pump repair 24/7.
Is wastewater leaking into your home? Reach out to us for emergency sewer pipe repairs.
Why Choose Us?
Thanks to years of experience, our team offers superior sump pump maintenance, repair, and installation in Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam County, New York.
Keeping your sump pump in good condition is a very important task. It ensures that your home is protected against:
- Flooding during storms and heavy downpour.
- Water damage and mold buildups.
- Indoor flooding caused by burst pipes.
Wet basement? Flooding? Don’t let water damage your home. If your pump breaks down, malfunctions, clogs, or your backup battery sump pump has failed, then call us for fast, efficient repair services.
“Hello… Your toilet is running. Would you like us to take care of that for you?”
The first of its kind in the Hudson Valley, Go Green Express Home Services has invested in preemptive care for your home. We offer an app-based cellular-based monitoring system that tracks when components go wrong in your home before they become big problems. Monitoring your home remotely means we’ll send you error codes – much like when the engine light is on in your car and the mechanic reads the error code to find the problem. GGEHS cares even when you’re not there!