Sump Pump Installation and Repair
Melting snow and heavy rain showers can saturate groundwater tables and cause local flooding. Homes with high water tables or located in areas with poor drainage can experience basement flooding and wet crawlspaces.
A sump pump will keep the water from accumulating, causing basement flooding and damage to your home. We carry Meyers, Goulds, Landcaster and Liberty brand pumps. We install primary sump pumps and battery backup pumps capable of removing thousands of gallons of water with a single charge.
Basement & Foundation
Choosing a Sump Pump
Overall, the best way to prevent issues from arising is by selecting the right sump pump for your home. The two most commonly used units in sump pump installation include:
- Pedestal Pumps: Pedestal pumps make use of an above-the-ground motor that drives wastewater into the discharge pipes. Having an accessible motor makes repairs and maintenance easier.
- Submersible Pumps: These units have underwater pumps. Most homeowners opt for this option when getting a sump pump installation because they’re quieter and more durable. Perhaps the only downside is that repairs can be time-consuming.
Note: Both sump pump types come with a battery back-up option. This is a feature that is critical during severe weather conditions where you have no access to power.
Having a hard time deciding which unit to use? We can help assess what kind of sump pump best suits you and your family’s needs.
Signs You Need Sump Pump Repair
Some of the most common issues with sump pumps include:
- Overflowing: Choosing the wrong sump pump size or using too few units will force your pumps to take on more wastewater than they can accommodate. This can overwhelm your pump and cause water to pool up.
- Loss of Power: A power outage, tripped circuit breaker, and busted wiring system can all hamper your unit’s ability to generate energy.
- Overloading: Underpowered pumps will have a hard time draining wastewater. They may be able to get the job done on a few occasions, but it won’t be long until they burn out and shut down.
- Clogged Discharge Pipe: Your sump pump carries wastewater away from your home by pushing it through the discharge pipe. If the pipeline gets clogged, water may pool outside the drain. Pipes can also clog due to rocks, debris, and in the winter, ice.
Feel free to call us at any time if you notice any of the issues listed above. Our team is available for sewer pump repair 24/7.
Is wastewater leaking into your home? Reach out to us for emergency sewer pipe repairs.
Why Choose Us?
Thanks to years of experience, our team offers superior sump pump maintenance, repair, and installation in Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam County, New York.
Keeping your sump pump in good condition is a very important task. It ensures that your home is protected against:
- Flooding during storms and heavy downpour.
- Water damage and mold buildups.
- Indoor flooding caused by burst pipes.
Wet basement? Flooding? Don’t let water damage your home. If your pump breaks down, malfunctions, clogs, or your backup battery sump pump has failed, then call us for fast, efficient repair services.
Orange County Service area
Providing HVAC, heating, plumbing and air conditioning services to Arden 10910, Bellvale 10912, Blooming Grove 10914, Bullville 10915, Campbell Hall 10916, Central Valley 10917, Chester 10918, Circleville 10919, Cornwall 12518, Cornwall on Hudson 12520, Cuddebackville 12729, Florida 10921, Fort Montgomery 10922, Godeffroy 12729, Goshen 10924, Greenwood Lake 10925, Harriman 10926, Highland Falls 10928, Highland Mills 10930, Howells 10932, Huguenot 12746, Johnson 10933, Maybrook 12543, Mid Hudson 12555, Middletown 10940, Middletown 10941, Monroe 10949, Monroe 10950, Montgomery 12549, Mountainville 10953, New Hampton 10958, New Milford 10959, New Windsor 12553, Newburgh 12550, Newburgh 12551, Newburgh 12552, Newburgh 12553, Newburgh 12555, Otisville 10963, Pine Bush 12566, Pine Island 10969, Port Jervis 12771, Rock Tavern 12575, Salisbury Mills 12577, Salisbury Mls 12577, Scotchtown 10940, Scotchtown Branch 10940, Scotchtown Branch 10941, Slate Hill 10973, Southfields 10975, Sparrow Bush 12780, Sparrowbush 12780, Sterling Forest 10979, Sugar Loaf 10981, Thompson Rdg 10985, Tuxedo Park 10987, Unionville 10988, Vails Gate 12584, Walden 12586, Warwick 10990, Washingtonville 10992, West Point 10996, West Point 10997, Westtown 10998