Sewer Line Repair Services
Go Green Express Home Services, we are all-around plumbers and offer sewer line repair and replacement services in the Hudson Valley. We use sophisticated video inspection tools that allow us to pinpoint the exact location of any blockage.
We offer a full range of commercial and residential sewer services, including:
- Fix clogged sewer lines and toilets
- Main line and sewage blockage removal
- Sewer line repair and replacement
- Storm drain cleaning and repair
- Sewer main rodding services
- Video camera line inspections
Our experienced technicians can handle any plumbing, sewer or drain emergency. We clear the toughest clogs to get your pipes flowing again. Based in Newburgh, NY, we serve Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam Counties.
Basement & Foundation
Signs of a Sewer Line Blockage
Watch out for these warning signs that indicate a broken pipe or underlying damage in your sewer line:
- Slow Drains: Years of waste, dirt, and grime buildup can accumulate on the insides of your sewer line and cause clogging. This is very common and often easy to resolve.
- Foul Stench: Sewage water brings with it a strong, nasty odor. Not only is this disgusting, but it also leaves you prone to respiratory infections and immune system diseases.
- Gurgling/Overflowing Toilets: Backed up toilets will either make a loud gurgling noise or overflow when you flush them.
- Damp Spots on Your Lawn: Notice wet patches on your lawn? This may be the result of underground sewer leaks.
- Unusually Healthy Grass: Sewage waste is brimming with nutrients that can make plants and grasses nearby grow faster and thicker.
If you notice that water is backing up into your sink or toilet, it could mean that you have a clog in your sewer line. If you are not sure, it’s best to contact a professional plumber right away.
What Causes Main Sewer Pipe Issues?
Knowing what causes main line blockage and how to prevent issues from arising can make all the difference:
- Overgrown Tree Roots: Tree roots tend to grow toward sewer lines because they naturally search for a water source. Once the roots hit your pipes, they can cause a series of damages such as leaking, blockages, and in worse cases, burst pipes. Make sure you clear all stumps and trees within 20 feet of your home.
- Old Age: Sewer pipes are generally durable. However, as they age, they weaken and become prone to rusting and corrosion. Generally, you should replace your sewer pipes if they are more than three decades old.
- Temperature Spikes: During cold Hudson Valley winters, your sewer line may freeze. Once this happens, the water pressure will force it to expand and burst. On the other hand, the ground may shift and rupture your sewer line if the temperature gets too hot.
Have our plumbers inspect your system once or twice a year to ensure the pipes are in good condition.
Why Choose Go Green?
Customers continue to trust Go Green Express Home Services because we’re:
- Skilled: Our team is backed by years of experience.
- Fully Equipped: We have the tools and materials needed to do everything from full sewer pipe installation projects to minor repair jobs.
- Reliable: You can count on us for continuous support even after the job is done. Just tell us what you need, and we’ll be happy to help out.
- Training and experience that allows us to provide expert sewer line solutions. This isn’t something the average contractor can compete with.
Call us at 845-237-2291 to schedule an appointment for line inspection or repair.
Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing