Heating Maintenance and Tune-Ups
Regular system maintenance is the single most important factor to ensuring years of trouble-free, energy efficient heating service no matter what type or brand of system you have.
When your furnace, boiler and heating system is working properly, it’s the easiest thing to forget about and take for granted. Our Precision Tune-up is specifically designed to catch problems with your furnace or boiler before they compromise your comfort or safety. We make sure your furnace continues to operate efficiently and trouble-free.
Count on us for regular heating maintenance services that are:
- Fast and reliable.
- Carried out by highly-trained, fully-licensed technicians.
- Designed to make your home cleaner, greener, and cost-efficient.
Furnace and Boilers
HEATING MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Why Heating Maintenance is Important
If you’re not convinced you need such a tune-up, consider this:
- Most major system repairs or replacements occur with heating systems that are over 5 years old.
- A complete system replacement is 70% more likely to be required in systems that have NOT had routine maintenance
- Most routine heating or furnace repairs can be attended to for under $150
- Major system repairs typically cost $250 to $1,000
- A typical system replacement will cost $2,500 to $4,500
- Most health risks associated with home air quality can be dramatically reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance.
- Efficiently operating heat systems can cut energy costs up to 23.6% vs. poorly maintained systems
Not performing maintenance on your home comfort system will cost you hundreds, if not thousands of dollars in repairs and unnecessary energy costs. It’s really just a question of when.
What’s more, periodic maintenance protects your family’s health and safety and shields you from the hassles and headaches of untimely system breakdowns and costly major repairs.
Not All Furnace Tune-ups are Created Equal
On average, American families spend hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars every year to heat and cool their homes. That’s the bad news. The good news is that it is relatively easy to cut those energy costs.
Here are just a few of the points that our trained and professional technicians will check to ensure added comfort, safety and energy efficiency during a heating system check-up.
- Inspect the heater & vent pipe
- Change filter, strainer & nozzle
- Adjust the electrodes
- Check for carbon monoxide leaks
- Check the oil pump & motor (oil customers)
- Check burners & controls
- Check safety controls
- Check thermostat
- And much more
When you become a GGEHS Service Partner member, you’ll sleep easier because you no longer have to worry about the condition of your furnace and heat pump. We’ll do all the worrying for you!
Work With the Best Heating Contractor in The Hudson Valley
At Go Green Express Home Services, your comfort is our top priority. We aim to help minimize and even eliminate your system downtime from equipment malfunctions and unexpected failures.
Our team is ideally suited to not only fix any existing issues your heating system may have but also to carry out routine heating maintenance to prevent issues in the future.
There’s a reason we’re a top heating contractor in The Hudson Valley. We offer fast response times with cost-efficient service to local residences and businesses, and we do it better than anyone else.
Water Heaters and Heat Pumps
DISCOUNTED EMERGENCY SERVICES
GGEHS Service Partner Plan
Go Green Express Home Services approaches emergencies differently - we build you up so that you don't have them.
Emergencies happen, and we want to give our customers priority care. Discounts and priority scheduling are reserved for customers in our Service Partner Plan Membership.
GGEHS SERVICE PARTNER PLAN
Weekend + Late Nights Available / Discounted Diagnostic Rate
Reduced Trip Cost / Reduced Fees
NON-MEMBER EMERGENCY SERVICE
Business Hours Only
Business Hours Only
Weekend + Late Night Calls Not Available