Tax Credits and Rebates
At Go Green Express Home Services, our goal is to cultivate Premier Service for our valued customers. This includes helping our customers keep their hard-earned money in their pockets.
Please scroll through the valuable options below that will benefit your family and home.
Tax Credits and Rebates Available
There are many tax credits and rebates available for families who are interested in incorporating energy-efficient ways into their home.
New York State Energy Coalition – Bioheat Fuel
New York State will pay you to use Bioheat® fuel. Bioheat® fuel consumers who live in residential buildings, including single- and multi-family homes, apartment buildings, co-ops and condos are eligible to receive a New York State tax credit.
To receive your tax credits, you must file New York State Form IT-241 along with your income tax return. Please consult with your accountant or tax professional.
Follow the link to learn more.
Fujitsu Mini-Split Benefits
Carrier Rebate Center
Goodman Air Conditioning & Heating
Navien Energy Star labeled tankless water heaters
- Instinct stainless-steel fire tube heat exchanger
- Prestige high efficiency wall mounted gas condensing boiler
- Smart 316 Hot Water Heater
- Geothermal Heat Pump
- Tankless Water Heater
- Gas-Fired Condensing Boiler
Resideo Utility Savings Programs
Dsire – Database of State Incentives for Renewables & Efficiency
Consult your local utility company for incentive programs.
Central Hudson Gas & Electric
- Submit incentive applications through the online application site.
Orange & Rockland
- Submit incentive applications through the online intake tool.
- Email info@OandRresidential.com and inform them you have project(s) ready for submittal. Orange and Rockland will follow up with login credentials for the online intake tool. Please Note: Only projects from eligible Participating Contractors will be accepted for review.