Drain Cleaning Services
Never worry about slow, clogged, and backed up drains ever again— we are here to help. Whether you have a clogged bathroom sink or a blocked sewer line, you can count on us to fix it. Go Green Express Home Services is a full-service specializes in drain cleaning, drain repair, and sewer line clearing. Based in Newburgh, NY, we serve Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam County, NY.
Contact us if you experience:
Clogged Kitchen Drains: When you rinse dirty dishes and let the soap, fat, grease and food go down your kitchen drain, it can clog your pipes. Left to dry out it can harden and cause serious blockages.
Clogged Bathroom Drains: Drains in the bath get clogged for a variety of reasons. Hair, soap, toothpaste, grime and paper products like toilet paper can clog up a sink or shower. Hair often has the tendency to form a tight ball that prevents water from flowing through.
Backed Up Utility Drains: Blockages in floor drains can cause a variety of problems. Poor drainage can lead to flooding in your basement or utility room, and even cause mold growth. If you notice dampness inside your home with no obvious source, it’s possible that a floor drain is blocked up.
Clogged Sewer Drains: This can cause serious plumbing problems in your home. Not only will they cause sewage to back up, they can also lead to major flooding problems.
Have an emergency? Our trained plumbers will provide you with a solution that is quick, effective, and efficient.
Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
Signs You Need Drain Repair
Drain cleaners and plungers are great, but they don’t always get the job done. Here are a few issues that may require expert drain cleaning services:
- Frequent Clogging: Is the water not going down? Having your drains clog every one or two years is nothing to worry about, but if they back up almost every month, consider calling our rooter service specialist. We can identify the cause of your recurring clogging.
- Bad Smell: Having sewage come back up from your toilet, sink, bathtub or shower is an awful problem. Your sewer line might even need to be rooted or replaced.
- Drain Flooding: Clogged floor drains are extremely dangerous, especially during harsh weather conditions. Keep in mind that the area around your drains will flood if the amount of water passing through is more than what your pipes can handle.
- Multiple Clogged Drains: Having multiple drains back up at the same time indicates a problem in your main plumbing line. Call for an inspection right away if you encounter this.
Ways to Prevent Blocked Kitchen and Bathroom Sinks
The best way to keep your sinks from backing up is to prevent the problem from the start. To help prevent drain clogs and blocked pipes, make sure you:
- Never pour thick fluids such as oil and grease down the drain. These will stick to the insides of your pipes and harden over time.
- Set up hair screens on your bathroom drains. This tip especially applies to people who have long hair or live with furry pets. Clumps of hair are one of the top causes of a clogged bathroom sink.
- Pour hot water down your drains to flush any leftover food, grease, and dirt. For best results, do this once a week.
- Don’t throw food scraps down the drain. When washing the dishes, separate the waste and throw it properly in the trash bin.
Think your clog may have escalated to a leak? We also provide fast, reliable leak detection services.
Why Hire a Professional Drain Cleaning Company?
Many homeowners avoid working with a drain clearing company. They’d rather unclog a sink themselves than pay for professional help. However, a DIY approach isn’t as practical or efficient as most people make it out to be.
Some factors to consider include:
- Time: Clogged drain repair can take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours.
- Skill: Our pipe and sewer drain service experts have years of training and experience to back their services. This isn’t something you can imitate by watching a few online tutorials.
- Effort: Unclogging even one blocked drain can get pretty tiring. Plus, sticking your hands down a dirty drain isn’t exactly appealing. If that isn’t something you’re comfortable doing, then hire someone else to do the job for you.
We serve Newburgh and the surrounding areas of New Windsor, Montgomery, Fishkill, along with Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam Counties.