Air Conditioning Installation Services
Because of the high energy-efficiency of modern AC systems, installing a new unit is an effective way to reduce costs, especially if your existing unit is nearing the end of its functional lifespan. Today’s cooling systems consume up to 50% less energy than those from ten or twenty years ago—meaning you could potentially cut your cooling costs in half with a new installation.
At Go Green Express Home Services, we want to help you do that. We are a top AC installation company in The Hudson Valley, providing superior air conditioning services at competitive rates. As part of this service, we will also help you determine the right system size for your needs.
We provide residential and commercial air conditioning services to Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam County, New York.
Air Conditioning Installation and Repair
Ductless and Mini-Split Air Conditioning
AIR CONDITIONING SERVICES
Considerations When Selecting and AC System
Before an AC system replacement, we will help you select the right system size for your household needs. British Thermal Units (BTU’s) are a measurement of the heat that an AC can remove per hour. We recommend 20 BTU’s for every square foot of living space.
However, several additional factors affect the cooling system size you need.
- The size of your home.
- The number of windows in your home.
- The insulation you have in your ceilings and walls.
- Air leakages into your home.
- The heat that occupants and appliances generate inside your home.
As a leading air conditioning and HVAC company, all Go Green Express Home Services systems are chosen using calculation procedures from groups such as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) to determine the correct size of your air conditioning replacement system.
How Large of an AC System Should You Install?
Many customers want to install large cooling systems that have a larger capacity than their household needs. Take it from an AC contractor—installing a large unit is not the most efficient option.
Air conditioning systems that are too large create the following issues:
- Frequently cycling, which causes temperature fluctuations, suboptimal energy-efficiency, and insufficient moisture removal from the air.
- Regularly switching on and off also puts strain on the compressor and other electrical components and increases repair and maintenance costs.
- Frequent cycling may also result in premature depletion and a short functional lifespan.
- Unnecessarily high upfront costs.
If your current cooling system regularly switches on and off, we can provide you with AC repair service.
What to Look for During an AC Installation
During an air conditioning installation, we meet the following requirements:
- Maintaining sufficient indoor space for installation, repairs, and maintenance.
- Leaving access to the furnace for evaporator coil cleaning.
- Ensuring sufficient supply and return register for cold air distribution and warm air extraction.
- Meeting the ACCA’s duct sizing standards.
Contact us today at 845-237-2291 to learn how we can help you.
DISCOUNTED EMERGENCY SERVICES
GGEHS Service Partner Plan
Go Green Express Home Services approaches emergencies differently - we build you up so that you don't have them.
Emergencies happen, and we want to give our customers priority care. Discounts and priority scheduling are reserved for customers in our Service Partner Plan Membership.
GGEHS SERVICE PARTNER PLAN
Weekend + Late Nights Available / Discounted Diagnostic Rate
Reduced Trip Cost / Reduced Fees
NON-MEMBER EMERGENCY SERVICE
Business Hours Only
Business Hours Only
Weekend + Late Night Calls Not Available