Water Heater Installation and Repair
If you’re stuck with cold showers or lukewarm water, or if there are mysterious leaks around your water heater, Go Green Express Home Services can help. We’re the experts in water heater installation and repair services.
We specialize in fixing and maintaining all types of water heaters – gas, electric, and tankless. If your old water heater has been chugging along for more than a decade, it may be time for a replacement. Old units can become inefficient, costing you more in repairs and energy bills. Ever thought about going tankless? They’re more energy-efficient and have a longer lifespan then traditional water heaters.
When you have a problem, we have you covered, from sales and installation to maintenance and repairs.
Service: Plumbing, shower repair
“Our shower suddenly sprang a leak which was draining into our downstairs fire place. I contacted Go Green who was very reassuring about our problem. They sent a plumber by the name of Phil who was fantastic. He was able to diagnose and fix the leak on the spot. We will definitely use Go Green in the Future.“
Service: Water softener, toilet repair
“We initially had GGEHS install a water softener which by the way, we are extremely happy with. Their service, cleanliness at the time of installation, and professionalism was impeccable. They have also come to replace parts in one of our toilets and still provided the exact same level of service from start to finish.”
Services: Cleaning, Repair, Heating system maintenance
“I had a number of plumbing requests in a 100+ year house. As is to be expected in this situation once things are opened up more damage becomes apparent, but Brad and Felix took it in stride and worked tirelessly to get the job(s) done. I now have a much more functional kitchen and bathroom!“
WATER HEATER SERVICES
Let Us Handle All Your Hot Water Needs
What makes Go Green Express Home Services different from any other water heater maintenance company in the area? Our team is:
- Honest: We are 100% transparent and try to be upfront with our fees as much as possible. No hidden fees or surprise charges that will spike your overall bill.
- Versatile: Whether you have a leaking pipe or a tank that needs replacement, you can count on us. Just give us a call, and our team will handle everything.
- Skilled: Our team is backed by years’ worth of industry experience. We have what it takes to fix any electric or gas water heater issue you may have.
Professional Water Heater Installation
Water heating is the second biggest energy consumer in the average home, second only to space heating. Today’s hot water heaters are far more energy efficient than those manufactured even a few short years ago.
Should you get a professional to install your hot water heater? Some Hudson Valley homeowners try to avoid doing so because they don’t want to pay service fees. But often a DIY approach isn’t efficient or practical.
Gas and electric water heating systems are very complex. One wrong move could compromise the safety of everyone around you. If you’re not confident in your plumbing skills, it’s best to leave installations to the experts.
Plus, a professional can ensure your system is up to code and working at peak performance—a large benefit compared to the time and hassle you’ll save yourself.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Prevention is always better than a cure. If you want to prolong the life of your electric or gas water heater, make sure you call for repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Tank Leaks: Finding a little or a lot of water on the floor? Get it repaired right away before the damage spreads. Even small leaks can lead to serious issues in the long run.
- Water Discoloration: Mineral and sediment buildup in your tank may turn your water brown.
- Inconsistent Water Temperature: A number of issues may cause your water temperature to fluctuate, but the most common one is mineral buildup. These are natural and come directly from your water source.
- Strange Noises: It’s normal for heaters to make a few sounds when in use, but louder and more frequent noises may be an indication your unit needs repair or replacement.
Water Heaters and Heat Pumps
Protect Your Investment
Never Worry About Maintenance Again
Maintenance plans protect your heating system, extending its lifespan.
- Annual maintenance includes checking igniter, drain pan, evaporator coil, heat exchange; check air flow and inspect ducts if on duct system; check for gas leaks if applicable.
- Priority scheduling, plus discounts on repairs.
Heating Service Partner Plans Start at $24.95/month.
Orange County Service area
Providing HVAC, heating, plumbing and air conditioning services to Arden 10910, Bellvale 10912, Blooming Grove 10914, Bullville 10915, Campbell Hall 10916, Central Valley 10917, Chester 10918, Circleville 10919, Cornwall 12518, Cornwall on Hudson 12520, Cuddebackville 12729, Florida 10921, Fort Montgomery 10922, Godeffroy 12729, Goshen 10924, Greenwood Lake 10925, Harriman 10926, Highland Falls 10928, Highland Mills 10930, Howells 10932, Huguenot 12746, Johnson 10933, Maybrook 12543, Mid Hudson 12555, Middletown 10940, Middletown 10941, Monroe 10949, Monroe 10950, Montgomery 12549, Mountainville 10953, New Hampton 10958, New Milford 10959, New Windsor 12553, Newburgh 12550, Newburgh 12551, Newburgh 12552, Newburgh 12553, Newburgh 12555, Otisville 10963, Pine Bush 12566, Pine Island 10969, Port Jervis 12771, Rock Tavern 12575, Salisbury Mills 12577, Salisbury Mls 12577, Scotchtown 10940, Scotchtown Branch 10940, Scotchtown Branch 10941, Slate Hill 10973, Southfields 10975, Sparrow Bush 12780, Sparrowbush 12780, Sterling Forest 10979, Sugar Loaf 10981, Thompson Rdg 10985, Tuxedo Park 10987, Unionville 10988, Vails Gate 12584, Walden 12586, Warwick 10990, Washingtonville 10992, Westtown 10998