Hot Water Heater Repair and Installation
No hot water or you’re finding your hot water is not hot enough? Have you found water leaks around your water heater unit? Never run out of hot water again! Go Green Express Home Services, is a full-service company that offers hot water heater installation and repair services.
Our professional plumbers specialize in the repair and service of all makes and models of water heaters, including gas, electric and tankless water heaters.
Our priority is your comfort of your family. That’s why we use the most energy efficient hot water solutions that are safer for you, the environment, and consume less energy.
Based in Newburgh, NY, we provide residential and commercial heating services to Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam Counties. Contact us for a quote today.
Service: Plumbing, shower repair
“Our shower suddenly sprang a leak which was draining into our downstairs fire place. I contacted Go Green who was very reassuring about our problem. They sent a plumber by the name of Phil who was fantastic. He was able to diagnose and fix the leak on the spot. We will definitely use Go Green in the Future.“
Service: Water softener, toilet repair
“We initially had GGEHS install a water softener which by the way, we are extremely happy with. Their service, cleanliness at the time of installation, and professionalism was impeccable. They have also come to replace parts in one of our toilets and still provided the exact same level of service from start to finish.”
Services: Cleaning, Repair, Heating system maintenance
“I had a number of plumbing requests in a 100+ year house. As is to be expected in this situation once things are opened up more damage becomes apparent, but Brad and Felix took it in stride and worked tirelessly to get the job(s) done. I now have a much more functional kitchen and bathroom!“
WATER HEATER SERVICES
Let Us Handle All Your Hot Water Needs
What makes Go Green Express Home Services different from any other water heater maintenance company in Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam Counties? Our team is:
- Honest: We are 100% transparent and try to be upfront with our fees as much as possible. No hidden fees or surprise charges that will spike your overall bill.
- Versatile: Whether you have a leaking water heater tank or a unit that needs to be overhauled, you can count on us. Just give us a call, and our team will handle everything.
- Skilled: Our team is backed by years’ worth of industry experience—it’s no exaggeration to say that we have what it takes to fix any electric or gas water heater issue you may have.
Professional Hot Water Heater Installation
Water heating is the second biggest energy consumer in the average home, second only to space heating. Today’s hot water heaters are far more energy efficient than those manufactured even a few short years ago.
Should you get a professional to install your hot water heater? Some Hudson Valley homeowners try to avoid doing so because they don’t want to pay service fees. But contrary to popular belief, a DIY approach isn’t as efficient or practical as most make it out to be.
Gas and electric water heater systems are very complex. One wrong move could compromise the safety of everyone around you. If you’re not confident in your plumbing skills, it’s best to leave installations to the experts.
Plus, a professional can ensure your system is up to code and working at peak performance—a small perk compared to the time and hassle you’ll save yourself.
Signs You Need Water Heater Repair
Prevention is always better than a cure. If you want to prolong the life of your electric or gas water heater, make sure you call for repairs if you notice any of the following:
- Tank Leaks: Have a leaking water heater? Get it repaired right away before the damage spreads throughout your tank. Keep in mind that even small leaks can lead to serious issues in the long run.
- Water Discoloration: Mineral and sediment buildup in your water heater tank may turn your water brown.
- Inconsistent Water Temperature: A number of issues may cause your water temperature to fluctuate, but the most common one is mineral buildup. These are natural and come directly from your water source.
- Strange Noises: It’s normal for heaters to make a few sounds when in use, but louder and more frequent noises may be an indication your unit needs repair or replacement.
Sediment can build up in your pipes too! Give us a call for drain and pipe cleaning services today.
Water Heaters and Heat Pumps
Orange County Service area
- Mount Hope
- New Windsor
- Town of Newburgh
- City of Newburgh
- Hamlet of Wallkill
Providing HVAC, heating, plumbing and air conditioning services to Arden 10910, Bellvale 10912, Blooming Grove 10914, Bullville 10915, Campbell Hall 10916, Central Valley 10917, Chester 10918, Circleville 10919, Cornwall 12518, Cornwall on Hudson 12520, Cuddebackville 12729, Florida 10921, Fort Montgomery 10922, Godeffroy 12729, Goshen 10924, Greenwood Lake 10925, Harriman 10926, Highland Falls 10928, Highland Mills 10930, Howells 10932, Huguenot 12746, Johnson 10933, Maybrook 12543, Mid Hudson 12555, Middletown 10940, Middletown 10941, Monroe 10949, Monroe 10950, Montgomery 12549, Mountainville 10953, New Hampton 10958, New Milford 10959, New Windsor 12553, Newburgh 12550, Newburgh 12551, Newburgh 12552, Newburgh 12553, Newburgh 12555, Otisville 10963, Pine Bush 12566, Pine Island 10969, Port Jervis 12771, Rock Tavern 12575, Salisbury Mills 12577, Salisbury Mls 12577, Scotchtown 10940, Scotchtown Branch 10940, Scotchtown Branch 10941, Slate Hill 10973, Southfields 10975, Sparrow Bush 12780, Sparrowbush 12780, Sterling Forest 10979, Sugar Loaf 10981, Thompson Rdg 10985, Tuxedo Park 10987, Unionville 10988, Vails Gate 12584, Walden 12586, Warwick 10990, Washingtonville 10992, West Point 10996, West Point 10997, Westtown 10998