Water Treatment in Newburgh, NY
At Go Green Express Home Services, we’ve worked hard to become the best water treatment company in the Hudson Valley. Our goal is to assist you in choosing the best available options to improve your home’s water filtration and treatment to help protect you and your family’s health.
Water Purification Solutions for Newburgh, NY
Our water purification solutions include the installation of water treatment systems from WaterRight®. We provide a wide range of options to address various specific water supply issues, including:
- Whole-house water filters
- Water softener installation
- Water sanitizers
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Ultraviolet treatment systems
Our treatment solutions are highly effective in eliminating water-related health risks. Before installation, we carry out a thorough assessment to ensure that we provide you with the most effective solution.
To improve the quality and safety of your tap water, contact Go Green Express Home Services at 845-237-2291.
Benefits of Installing a Water Treatment System
A good water treatment system offers a wide range of benefits to your household. Effective water treatment systems:
- Eliminate 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
- Eliminate sources of bad tastes and odors.
- Do not result in the formation of new chemical products.
- Are highly energy efficient.
- Provide a reliable source of safe and clean drinking water.
- Offer an environmentally-friendly disinfectant option.
- Do not cause damage to plumbing components such as pipes or septic tanks.
We offer complete Newburgh water purification installation services. No matter what challenges your water presents, our team has a solution.
Why Water Treatment Is Necessary
In America, there are several contaminants in tap water, despite efforts of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The government adds some of these contaminants to prevent dental problems and kill bacteria, but they are not necessarily beneficial. Common contaminants in tap water include:
- Fluoride, a class 4 hazardous waste, according to the EPA.
- Chlorine, a chemical element that has a toxic effect on the body.
- Pharmaceutical drugs that enter public water supplies through urine.
- Hexavalent chromium, which is a carcinogen.
- Low levels of radioactive fallout.
- Arsenic from industrial operations and natural deposits.
- Heavy metals.
The levels of these water contaminants are generally negligible. However, over the long-run, they can result in a wide range of health problems. Proper treatment will eliminate these health risks.
We serve the Mid-Hudson Valley, Orange County and the Newburgh area of 12550, 12551, 12552, 12553 and 12555.