Faucet and Sink Repair
Is Your Faucet Running or Dripping?
Bathroom and kitchen faucet leaks are a common plumbing problem that homeowners encounter. Leaks can be a result of wear and tear, a damaged o-ring or washer, or it could be something more serious.
When water is leaking, it is important to address the issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage – and to save on your next water bill.
If your faucet is dripping or you notice a decrease or low water pressure, contact Go Green Express Home Services for fast, reliable plumbing repair.
Based in Newbugh, NY, we serve Orange, Dutchess, Ulster and Putnam County, NY.
Faucet Repair and Installation Services
Say goodbye to your leaky faucets and busted sinks—Go Green Express Home Services is here to help. We are a full-service plumbing company that provides kitchen, shower and bath fixture repair, replacement, and installation.
What sets us apart is our commitment to customer satisfaction. We go above and beyond to ensure your experience with us is as pleasant as possible.
Through reliable support, fast responses, and quality work, we hope to become the experts you turn to for all your plumbing repair and installation needs.
Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
Advantages of Professional Sink and Faucet Repair
Many homeowners opt for a DIY approach when it comes to fixture replacement and repair. However, is it really a practical choice? Working with professional plumbers may come at a cost, but it offers multiple advantages such as:
- Professional Advice: Customers can come to us for professional advice on anything involving fixture replacement, repair, and installation. We’d be more than happy to help out.
- High-Grade Products: We have access to the best faucet/sink installation and repair parts available on the market. These are durable, high-quality products built to last.
- Quality Craftsmanship: Our pros are backed by years of training and real-life experience, allowing us to install or replace any fixture with ease.
- Ongoing Support: You can count on our plumbers for ongoing help with keeping your bath and kitchen plumbing system in tip-top shape. From repairs to installations, we do it all.
- Less Hassle: Fixture repairs might seem easy, but trust us, they’re not. It could take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours to fix even the smallest issues.
Signs You Need a Sink or Faucet Replacement
Is it time to get a new sink and faucet installation for your kitchen or bathroom? Some signs that say you should include:
- Spitting Faucets: Faucets that fail to create a steady stream of water usually have a worn-out aerator. This is the screen at the tip of your faucet. If there’s no available replacement for your aerator, you may have to buy an entirely new fixture.
- Leaking Faucets: If you have an ongoing drip from your kitchen faucet or bath faucet, it’s wasting water, and it will only get worse over time.
- Rusted Panels: Minerals such as iron leave your sink susceptible to rusting. This is dangerous because rusted panels compromise the stability of your unit and leave it prone to leaks and corrosion.
- Severe Leaking: Minor sink leaks are quite easy to fix. If you have one that’s filled with multiple holes, however, you might have to get a sink replacement.
Still not sure whether you should repair or invest in a new fixture? Don’t worry. Our team will inspect and give you a recommendation.
Why Choose Go Green Express Home Services?
Customers continue to trust Go Green Express Home Services because we follow a simple, streamlined process.
Give us a call and tell us what you need. If you’re eyeing a new faucet installation, share your plans with us, and we’ll assess the project at hand. We’ll let you know if there are any issues that need to be dealt with as well as how to resolve them.
After that, all that’s left is to sign the final paperwork, and we’re good to go. You’ll have a new functioning faucet in no time!
What Our Customers Say
Looking to upgrade or replace your plumbing or water system? Contact us and we will send out our Comfort Advisor to inspect the problem and give you an idea of what we can do to help.
– Patricia Cooney
I highly recommend Go Green Express Home Services – they are professional, responsive and knowledgeable. They also offer different price options that fit your budget.
– Liz Spillane
I’m as happy with the work as I can be, and I would highly recommend Go Green Express Home Services to anyone who’ll listen.
– John Philip