Dutchess County Water Treatment Services
At Go Green Express Home Services, we genuinely care about our customers. That’s why we’ve worked hard to become the best water treatment company in Dutchess County. Our goal is to assist you in choosing the best available options and design a water treatment solution to improve your water quality and protect you and your family’s health.
We provide residential and commercial water treatment services to Dutchess County, New York.
Water Treatment Systems
Water Filtration Products
American Plumber Heavy Duty, Whole House Water Filter
WaterRight® Impression Series Water Softeners
WaterRight® Sanitizer® Series
WaterRight® Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems
WaterRight® Ultra Violet Water Treatment Systems
Everpure® Pro Series
Additional Water Services
WATER TREATMENT SERVICES
Why Water Treatment Is Necessary
In America, there are several contaminants in tap water, despite efforts of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The government adds some of these contaminants to prevent dental problems and kill bacteria, but they are not necessarily beneficial. Common contaminants in tap water include:
- Fluoride, a class 4 hazardous waste, according to the EPA.
- Chlorine, a chemical element that has a toxic effect on the body.
- Pharmaceutical drugs that enter public water supplies through urine.
- Hexavalent chromium, which is a carcinogen.
- Low levels of radioactive fallout.
- Arsenic from industrial operations and natural deposits.
- Heavy metals.
The levels of these contaminants are generally negligible. However, over the long-run, they can result in a wide range of health problems. Proper water treatment will eliminate these health risks.
Dutchess County Water Purification Installation
Installing a purification system offers a wide range of benefits to your household. These systems:
- Eliminate 99.99% of disease-causing bacteria and viruses.
- Eliminate sources of bad tastes and odors.
- Do not result in the formation of new chemical products.
- Are highly energy-efficient.
- Provide a reliable source of safe and clean drinking water.
- Are easy to install.
- Offer an environmentally-friendly disinfectant option.
- Do not cause damage to plumbing components such as pipes or septic tanks.
We offer complete water purification installation services in Dutchess County. No matter what challenges your water presents, our team has a solution.
Water Purification Solutions for Dutchess County
Our water purification solutions include the installation of water treatment systems from WaterRight®. We provide a wide range of options to address various specific water supply issues, including:
- Whole-house water filters
- Water softeners
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Ultraviolet treatment systems
Our treatment solutions are highly effective in eliminating water-related health risks. Before installation, we always carry out a thorough assessment to ensure that we provide you with the most effective solution.
To improve the quality of your water and improve the safety of your tap water, contact Go Green Express Home Services at 845-562-6722.
Dutchess County Service Area
- Pine Plains
- Pleasant Valley
- City of Poughkeepsie
- Red Hook
- Salt Point
- Union Vale
- Wappingers Falls