Need to repair a leaky faucet, replace a damaged sink, or clean a dirty tub? Go Green Express Home Services can help. We are a full-service plumbing company that provides bathroom installation and repair services in the Hudson Valley, NY.
You can count on us for:
- Bathroom plumbing installation and repair
- Shower plumbing and tub drain pump installation
- Showerhead repairs
- Tub spout and faucet repair and fixture replacement
- Kitchen and bathroom faucets (Kohler, Moen, Delta, Grohe)
- Bathroom sink repair and installations
- Toilets and toilet plumbing installation (Toto & Kohler)
- Bathtubs (Lasco, National, Aker, Jacuzzi)
- Shower System Installations (Kohler DTV)
- Bathroom Sinks / Kitchen Sinks / Bar Sinks
- Laundry Tub installation and hookups
- Pipe repair and any general plumbing needs.
Based in Newburgh, NY, Go Green Express Home Services serves Orange, Dutchess, Ulster, and Putnam Counties. Our local, licensed plumbers are ready for all your home and business needs.
Service: Plumbing, shower repair
“Our shower suddenly sprang a leak which was draining into our downstairs fire place. I contacted Go Green who was very reassuring about our problem. They sent a plumber by the name of Phil who was fantastic. He was able to diagnose and fix the leak on the spot. We will definitely use Go Green in the Future.“
Service: Water softener, toilet repair
“We initially had GGEHS install a water softener which by the way, we are extremely happy with. Their service, cleanliness at the time of installation, and professionalism was impeccable. They have also come to replace parts in one of our toilets and still provided the exact same level of service from start to finish.”
Services: Cleaning, Repair, Heating system maintenance
“I had a number of plumbing requests in a 100+ year house. As is to be expected in this situation once things are opened up more damage becomes apparent, but Brad and Felix took it in stride and worked tirelessly to get the job(s) done. I now have a much more functional kitchen and bathroom!“
Bathroom & Kitchen Plumbing
How to Tell If You Need a Bathtub Repair or Replacement
Can your tub still be saved, or is it time to consider a bathtub replacement? Here are some factors to consider:
- Mildew Buildup: The damp atmosphere in your bathroom is the perfect breeding ground for mildew, so a few patches in your tub is not uncommon. This buildup can usually be removed using a stain remover. However, if the buildup has already spread throughout your tub, you may have to get a new one.
- Leaking: Whether you can repair a leak or not depends on the gravity of the damages. You can fix small holes on a new tub, but a relatively old one with multiple cracks may need to be replaced. To check for leaks, fill the tub with water, plug the drain, and then see if the water level lowers over the next hour.
- Mobility Issues: If you’re no longer comfortable with your tub’s current size, then consider replacing it with a larger one. Generally, you should be able to fully extend your limbs inside your tub. You can consult with our team to find out what size best suits you and your family’s needs.
Why Work With a Professional Bathroom Plumbing Contractor?
Some people avoid working with bathroom repair contractors because they don’t want to pay service fees. A DIY approach might seem practical, but it’s not. The factors to consider include:
- Time: Even a simple leak repair job can take up the better part of your day. If this isn’t something you can commit to, then opt to hire our pros to do the job for you.
- Cost: Doing the repairs yourself isn’t as affordable as most people think it is. Considering the tools and equipment you need to invest in, your total overhead might even exceed what we’d charge for repairs.
- Skill: Our experts have years of experience that allows them to provide high-quality repair solutions. This isn’t something you can learn overnight.
Call our leak repair team to get rid of leaking in your tub, pipes, and faucets.
Bath, Tub and Shower Installation Services
Go Green Express Home Services is a full-service team that provides the following:
- Bathroom Sink Installation: Not many homeowners notice this, but your sink heavily affects the way your bathroom looks. You may be tempted to focus on larger, more extravagant renovations. But no matter how much you pay for your design, a dirty, damaged sink will immediately ruin it.
- Bathtub Installation: Getting a bathtub installation is a great way to upgrade your current bathroom. It gives you a space to unwind and relax in, while potentially increasing the projected market value of your home.
- Shower Installation: The biggest benefit of getting a new shower installation is its efficiency. In fact, most modern units have unique systems that allow them to produce powerful pressure without actually using as much water.
“Hello… Your toilet is running. Would you like us to take care of that for you?”
The first of its kind in the Hudson Valley, Go Green Express Home Services has invested in preemptive care for your home. We offer an app-based cellular-based monitoring system that tracks when components go wrong in your home before they become big problems. Monitoring your home remotely means we’ll send you error codes – much like when the engine light is on in your car and the mechanic reads the error code to find the problem. GGEHS cares even when you’re not there!
Go Green Express Home Services serves the HVAC needs of Orange, Ulster, Dutchess and Putnam Counties in the Hudson Valley.
Blooming Grove, Chester, Cornwall, Cornwall-On-Hudson, Crawford, Deer Park, Florida, Goshen, Greenwood Lake, Hamptonburgh, Harriman, Highlands, Kiryas Joel, Maybrook, City of Middletown, Minisink, Monroe, Montgomery, Mount Hope, New Windsor, Newburgh, Tuxedo, Walden, Wallkill, Warwick, Washingtonville, Wawayanda, Woodbury
Denning, Ellenville, Esopus, Gardiner, Glasco, Glenford, Hardenbergh, High Falls, Highland, Highmount, Hurley, Kerhonkson, City of Kingston, Lake Hill, Lake Katrine, Lloyd, Malden on Hudson, Marbletown, Marlboro, Milton, Modena, Mount Marion, Mount Tremper, Napanoch, New Paltz, Olive, Olivebridge, Oliverea, Phoenicia, Pine Hill, Plattekill, Port Ewen, Rifton, Rochester, Rosendale, Ruby, Saugerties, Shady, Shandaken, Shawangunk, Shokan, Spring Glen, St Remy, Stone Ridge, Tillson, Ulster, Ulster Park, Walker Valley, Wallkill, Wawarsing, West Camp, West Hurley, West Park, West Shokan, Woodstock
Amenia, Annandale On Hudson, Bangall, Barrytown, Beacon, Beekman, Billings, Castle Point, Chelsea, Clinton, Dover, Fishkill, Glenham, Holmes, Hopewell Junction, Hughsonville, Hyde Park, LaGrange, Milan, Millbrook, Millerton, North East, Pawling, Pine Plains, Pleasant Valley, City of Poughkeepsie, Poughquag, Red Hook, Rhinebeck, Rhinecliff, Salt Point, Staatsburg, Stanford, Stormville, Tivoli, Union Vale, Verbank, Wappinger, Wappingers Falls, Washington, Wassaic, Wingdale
Adams Corners, Brewster, Carmel, Cold Spring, Crofts Corners, Garrison, Kent Cliffs, Lake Carmel, Lake Lincolndale, Lake Mahopac, Lake Peekskill, Lake Secor, Mahopac, Mahopac Falls, Manitou, Nelsonville, North Highland, Oscawana Lake, Patterson, Philipstown, Putnam Valley, Sears Corners, Southeast, Tompkins Corners
145 S. William St.
Newburgh, NY 12550
Copyright 2022 | Privacy