Air Conditioning Installation in Newburgh
Installing a new AC system is both an energy-efficient and cost-effective decision. The savings on your utility bills are compounded by the fact that these systems last for 20-25 years, making them a great investment in the long run. Today’s cooling systems consume up to 50% less energy than those from ten or twenty years ago—meaning you could potentially cut your cooling costs in half with a new air conditioning installation.
At Go Green Express Home Services, we want to help you save We are a top AC installation company in the Hudson Valley, providing superior air conditioning services at competitive rates. We serve Newburgh, NY and the surrounding areas.
Considerations When Selecting and AC System
Before an AC system replacement, we will help you select the right system size for your household needs. British Thermal Units (BTU’s) are a measurement of the heat that an AC can remove per hour. We recommend 20 BTU’s for every square foot of living space.
However, several additional factors affect the cooling system size you need.
- The size of your home.
- The number of windows in your home.
- The insulation you have in your ceilings and walls.
- Air leakages into your home.
- The heat that occupants and appliances generate inside your home.
As a leading Newburgh air conditioning installation and HVAC company, all Go Green Express Home Services systems are chosen using calculation procedures from groups such as the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA) to determine the correct size of your air conditioning replacement system.
How Large of an AC System Do You Need?
Many customers want to install large cooling systems that have a larger capacity than their household needs. Take it from an AC contractor—installing a large unit is not the most efficient option.
Air conditioning systems that are too large create the following issues:
- Frequently cycling, which causes temperature fluctuations, suboptimal energy-efficiency, and insufficient moisture removal from the air.
- Regularly switching on and off also puts strain on the compressor and other electrical components and increases repair and maintenance costs.
- Frequent cycling may also result in premature depletion and a short functional lifespan.
- Unnecessarily high upfront costs.
If your current cooling system regularly switches on and off, we can provide you with AC repair service.
Quality AC Installation in Newburgh
If you’re looking for a licensed, experienced, and exceptional air conditioning service company, you’ve found the right one. Our quality air conditioning installation services are overseen by highly-trained and fully-insured technicians. You can trust Go Green Express Home Services to ensure your Newburgh home stays cool this summer.
Contact us today at 845-562-6722 to learn how we can help you.